LAMA ia a probe for analyzing the factual and commonsense knowledge contained in pretrained language models. The LAMA probe was built to run experiments for our paper “Language models as Knowledge-bases?” by my colleague Fabio Petroni. LAMA was open-sourced as a stand-alone probe for assessing how factual Language models are.
LAMA contains a set of connectors to pretrained language models. LAMA exposes a transparent and unique interface to use:
- Transformer-XL (Dai et al., 2019)
- BERT (Devlin et al., 2018)
- ELMo (Peters et al., 2018)
- GPT (Radford et al., 2018)
- RoBERTa (Liu et al., 2019)